Friday, January 24, 2014

Today's Author Spotlight:
Brenda Perlin






Brenda is the author of the Brooklyn and Bo Chronicles, both of which are getting excellent reviews on Amazon. We can expect more exciting books from this talented writer.







Excerpt:
“He was also very jealous and had trust issues; traits I did not possess. In fact, I trusted to a fault” I have always been very trusting. Maybe trusting to a fault. I always believed that if someone wanted to be with me, then I could rest assured he would be with me, solely. In the past, I have always been someone you could trust. Sometimes I trusted when I shouldn’t have. I believe if you don’t trust someone, the results will come out in negative ways. Even though I never gave my husband reason not to trust me he always had fears and doubts. He saw me as naive and thought every guy I came in contact with had an ulterior motive. I always had to reassure him of my loyalty. Now that I have been caught as a Home Wrecker my reputation as a cheater follows me around. - Brooklyn and Bo Chronicles


Author Bio:

Brenda Perlin is an independent adult contemporary fiction author. 

Brenda evokes emotional responses in her readers by using a provocatively unique writing style. Her latest book in the Brooklyn and Bo Chronicles, captures the soul-wrenching conflicts of a personal struggle for emotional fulfillment.








Amazon



Facebook

Twitter

Blog 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for getting my books around. Your blog looks wonderful. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Artistic Reflections